Wednesday 27 April 2011

Cruise Ship in Halifax Harbour

Yes, this Saturday we do have an other Cruise Ship arrive in our Port it is the Maasdam from the Holland America Line with a passenger capacity of 1266 people. It will be towering over the Pier Buildings and disembark a lot of visitors. Great start to the tourist season.
In the meantime,the response to Hal Jones' Sports Art has been keeping up, even if the Canad Games are a distant memory.
The Marathon Runners are gearing up for the Blue Nose Marathon and a lot of them are out there practicing, watch out for them when you are driving please. The Print is also getting great response and  now, that I have fixed my e-mail address you can contact me, Silvia, at silvias_publishing@yahoo.ca for inquiries or purchase.
Of course I will be at the Halifax Seaport Farmers Market again this Saturday and Sunday and would love to
see you there and talk to you.
  see you there and talk to you.
An other great endorsement of Hal Jones' Squash Print from Alan Fox, former president of US Squash.
"That print is one of the most striking, and prettiest pieces of art, I have ever seen in relation to our game."

And here are a couple more pictures from the market, my view out of my "Office"

 

1 comment:

  1. Hiya! Guess what? I've finished my Silvia painting:) Here it is! It won't make it to the market because it is headed to the gallery tomorrow. Cheers, Shelagh
    http://aliceinparislovesartandtea.blogspot.com/2011/05/sylvia.html

    ReplyDelete