Friday 6 May 2011

Happy Mothersday

 To all the mothers, I wish a happy mothers Day on Sunday.
This is the first Year I will not have my mother to call as she passed away last winter, but I think of her all the time, so she is with me in my memory.

Last weekend was quiet a special time at the market. I noticed the new Bicycle Stands outside the market, so you can bike down for a visit and lock up your bike.

The we had the Cruise ship visiting and I managed to get a nice picture of it leaving.


Then on Sunday we had some Charity do face painting and Cheryl from Shani's Farm, my market neighbour
was brave enough to get a farm painted on her cheek. She was also visited by her lovely daughter and sweet Husband. I managed to get a picture of that too.

I am so happy how well the newest Limited Edition of Hal Jonse's Painting "The Marathon Runners" is going.
 A spezial gift for the many athelits participating in the Bluenose Marathon this month. Our neighbours children are practicing for the 4 km run.
The Limited Edition double matted has an overall size of 11"x14", only 99 were printed and each is signed and numbered by Hal and they are only $34.95 each.


"The Marathon Runners" by Hal Jones



On a lighter note, I will try out a new recipe for mayonnaise. My  wonderful mother in law told me about her mothers recipe for mayonnaise. She was always sorry that she did not get it. It is a boiled mayonnaise and I found a couple of recipes on the internet. since there is almost no fat or oil in it I will try it out, great for our low fat and low salt diet. I'll let you know how it turend out.
Now have a great weekend with your mothers
Silvia

No comments:

Post a Comment